Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2 out of 3 done!

I want to be better about blogging however I don't want to feel that my whole existence is all BABY! But it kinda is right now...so we'll just give into that.

I'm 26 weeks!! I think officially I'm in the homestretch...3rd trimester. It's been going by SO fast. I heard that the last trimester goes so slow. I can kind of imagine why...one word...backpain. My spellcheck is telling me that it's 2 words, but I had to make a point. How about this one word...sciatica. Owie!! I usually go to the chiropracter once every few months. I've been twice in the past week. Luckily, he cracked my neck last week for daily headaches and I haven't had a headache since! Thanks Dr. Toro! Unfortunately he said I'm so jacked up and will continue to be because my lovely daughter is contorting my spine. It's temporary and I know she'll be worth it.

Every week I read this website that adds some humor to pregnancy symptoms. The thing that I love looking at is comparing my baby's weight/height to some inanimate object. This week they're comparing the height to a burpcloth. Pretty benign. My favorite was when they compared it to the size and weight of a Harry Potter book. Love it!

Other than backpain it's been fairly manageable. I'm starting with the nightly Tums intake. I'm learning to love the chalkiness :). I'll keep convincing myself of that.

We've set up most of the nursery. We just have to put in the crib and changing table. That was my mission over this past weekend. Although that could be contributing to the "word for the blog"...BACKPAIN!! I love doing stuff like that. Building, putting things together, being productive. Ok, for pictures...


The nightstand in the corner will go. Just waiting to sell it. I'm standing where the crib will be, and still debating where to put the changing table. Everything is open to moving though. I have to take into consideration the blinds and the afternoon light that shines right where the dresser is. Suggestions?

On the agenda for next week: starting childbirth classes, glucose test and ... I think that's it. I know I'm forgetting something. It happens often :).

3 comments:

  1. So exciting!!! Loving the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! My baby is almost 26 weeks old and it has FLOWN by. Being a mommy is great! It's good to see your enthusiasm.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! I love the pictures! You are in the homestretch! I totally forgot about the horrible back pain!

    ReplyDelete