Thursday, October 1, 2009

And baby makes 3...

So, what can really prepare you for the news? Nothing really! I had gone to the store to buy a test and bought a box of 3 figuring that I'd need the other 2 when we actually started "trying". I told Jason I would take it first thing in the morning. Imagine my surprise when this appeared.

(I can't get this image to load horizontal!! )

I went to Jason and said, "Um, I think it's positive". He looked at it and said it didn't look positive to him. I told him to put his glasses on and he said "oh!". A blood test later confirmed it. So, yay! We're 5 weeks along now. More blood tests next week to confirm. So I'd appreciate your prayers that everything goes well! We're very excited!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I don't know what I'm more excited about a new blog or a new baby.... I'm kidding of course the blog! ... er baby! hahaha! You're in my prayers. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! Keep us updated on your blog if you have time. We'll enjoy it and you'll be glad you have the record of the pregancy later on, too. :) Congrats my friend! I'm already dreaming up a fun baby gift! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I hope that you are feeling great!! I agree with Jen...Try to write updates its fun to look back on later on

    Go look at my blog...There is something for you

    ReplyDelete