Saturday, January 5, 2013

Instagram


Instead of pressing my snooze button in the morning, it has been replaced by looking at my iPhone. I religiously check the Target app for their daily deals, Facebook, the weather and Instagram. I love seeing others pictures, the fun filters and #hashtags they post to them. Although I may never understand why people feel the need to put 5 of them after their pictures, #theyjustwanttobecoolerthaneveryone elseiguess. I wanted to share some of my recent Instagram pics.
Enjoy!

This picture actually isn't from Instagram, but I love it. My sister was supposed to go to the snow with us but couldn't make it. I kept taking snow pics on the side of the road to send to her to show how much there was. Nothing beat this picture though. We got stuck in the ice though so we weren't able to go further than this picture. It was fun but scary. I'm glad the hubs was driving! 


December we had to make an unfortunate trip to
the ER for Avery. She was a good sport. 

I was proud of my Christmas door decor this year.
Wreath made by me!


Awesome sunset we drove into when coming
back from the snow. Love where I live!
My little monkey modeling her new
Cinderella getup. 
Salted Carmel Chocolate Donuts.
Recipe by Table for Two.
We get big smiles from the Santa that doesn't
move or talk to you! At Legoland.
Doing some last minute Christmas
light seeing. Christmas Eve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment