Thursday, January 3, 2013

Resolutions?

I'm not really a huge resolution person. I try to be a better person, I try to eat better, but I don't like to set goals for myself. I guess it might set me up for failure. Plus, 365 days is a long time. I've been a once a month or less kind of blogger for the past year. I like doing it but sometimes don't think people would want to listen to what I have to say. I was thinking about it about it a month ago...I'd be awesome to chronicle a year, for me. Avery is getting into such a fascinating age right now. I think it would be amazing to chronicle the next year together.

So, January 2nd. This is where I'm at.
Hi! 
Lets see. I have a lot coming up in the next month. Well, maybe not a lot, but a big freakin' event in my life. I'm doing a half-marathon on January 27th. I had been doing great with running. 2-3 times a week 3-6 miles a time and running the whole way. Then I got sick. And when I get sick I have a cough that lasts a month. Not good for running. So started back up yesterday, well, with Insanity. Hope it's the start of something. 
I'm going to go out on a limb and compare how I am physically not and the end of the year. I'm 5'4" 130.2lbs, size 6. My goal this year, is to not gain above that. Pretty doable, right? Check in with me in December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment